Wherever you are in the studying process, I’ve been through it myself. I’ve created study plans, made an error log, struggled through practice tests, and successfully dealt with test anxiety.
I want to help you do the same. Your success is my success, and I will be in your corner until test day.
Want to know more about our experience studying for the LSAT? Schedule a call to learn more!
Before working with Trevor, I had been self-studying using LSAT Test Prep books and the Khan Academy online program. As my first LSAT date was approaching and I was not as prepared as I wanted to be, I reached out to Trevor for help. I am so glad that I did. He helped me go from a 160 to a 175 on the LSAT!
Delaney Beck, Wagner University
Individualized and comprehensive support
When you sign up for LSAT coaching, you get:
1. A customized study plan
2. Our own resources from our own studying experience, personalized to your areas of weakness
3. Weekly check-ins, with quizzing and homework review
4. Homework in between check-ins (we’ll let you know what you need to work on)
5. Strategies to deal with the anxiety of text day
6. Our phone numbers. Seriously: text us any time about the LSAT, and we will respond ASAP.
Our LSAT coaching is not cookie-cutter. It’s specialized and individualized to each student we work with. We know that studying for the LSAT can seem impossible, but we believe that anyone can get a high score.
You just need the right people in your corner to succeed.
Want to learn more about how I can help you? Schedule a call!
$299/month. That’s it! No asterisks or fine print.
Meet your LSAT academic coach
Hi, I’m Trevor! I most recently scored a 175 on the June 2018 LSAT. I love taking and teaching exams. Way back when, I graduated from Princeton with a degree in Geosciences. Now, I do test prep full time!