Wherever you are in the studying process, we’ve been through it ourselves. We’ve created study plans, made flashcards, struggled through full length practice tests, and successfully dealt with our anxiety over the application process.
We want to help you do the same. Your success is our success, and we will be in your corner.
Want to know more about our experience studying for the MCAT? Schedule a call to learn more!
Working with my coach was the best decision I made. He’s made a significant difference in my overall knowledge of various scientific subject matters and my performance on the MCAT. Within the first month, my practice full length MCAT scores increased by 8 points.
Ashley Conley, Boston University School of Medicine
Individualized and comprehensive support
When you sign up for MCAT coaching, you get:
1. A customized study plan
2. Our own resources and flashcards from our own studying experience, personalized to your content gaps
3. Weekly check-ins, with quizzing and content review
4. Homework in between check-ins (we’ll let you know what you need to work on)
5. Strategies to deal with the anxiety of text day
6. Our phone numbers. Seriously: text us any time about the MCAT, and we will respond ASAP.
Our MCAT coaching is not cookie-cutter. It’s specialized and individualized to each student we work with. We know that studying for the MCAT can seem impossible, but we believe that anyone can get a high score.
You just need the right people in your corner to succeed.
Want to learn more about how our resources can help you? Schedule a call!
$199/month with a 7 day money back guarantee. That’s it! No asterisks or fine print.